Oh my gosh! The Bobbi Brown Train Case


When I go to my local Cosmetic Company Outlet, I like to visit the Bobbi Brown Train Case. A big, leather expandable case, full of wonderful makeup storage, and it comes from the Queen of Makeup, Bobbi Brown.

Can you imagine the shock I felt yesterday when I opened a gift bag from my beloved nieces (ok, really from their mom)? Inside was the biggest of the cases that is available. It was for me. I was in shock for a bit, I honestly am not really sure what my reaction was, I'm not even sure that I gave my sister-in-law a hug after I opened it. But, I've already loaded it up with much of my makeup, and I feel much more organized! This kit will allow me to keep my stash under "control", meaning I'll force myself to give away items that don't fit in my drawer or the case. But the case is large... it will hold a lot of makeup...

10 comments

  1. Nice case! I love CCO, they have great finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You are certainly a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing gift! Please post a pic of it filled with your beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please do!!! Lucky, lucky you. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful traincase! i've just bought a new one today but not as big :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Do you know where your sister bought the case. I've not been able to track down one in that shape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim bought it at the CCO at the Block in Orange, CA. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...