December: The Month of Red


In celebration of the holiday season, and to celebrate our love of red polish, my friend WeeDita* and I have decided that for the entire month of December we will wear red polish! Some on the nail board are joining us, and we invite you to join us as well! I'll update you on our progress and even post some pictures of our favorite picks here!

The rules are simple:
• Everyday, you must have red nailpolish on
• The red can be your manicure or your pedicure
• The red must be more red than any other color. For example, it can't be pink, but it can be red with a berry leaning to it
• You don't need to change every day, and it is ok to repeat colors

Judging from the size of my red nail polish stash, I don't need to worry about repeats! Most of my reds are pictured here, but I have quite a few more to pick from! The only problem now is picking out which color to start with today!


We're not the only one's sporting red nails this year, here's Jordan Sparks at the AMAs wearing one of the MUA Nail Board's favorite reds, OPI's St. Petersburgundy, from this fall's Russian collection.

Makeup Alley's Nail Board
Jordan's image courtesy of Totalbeauty.com
* Obviously, not her real name, but she is incredibly sweet!

4 comments

  1. lol i would love to participate in something as challenging as this...

    but i'm a guy!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    i've been wearing red nailpolish since mid july. Yeah.. i just looove the sexy and daring feeling it gives me.
    and everyone in my school already knows that red nailpolish is like my signature,

    did i mention im only in 8th grade?

    much love,
    -N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Now I need to get a pedicure. With shiftwork, it will be hard to get to the salon.

    I will get a pedicure with a beautiful shade of red on Tuesday, my first day off.

    I will make a blog post about it and link back to your blog :)!

    Happy December

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I'm wearing OPI Vodka & Caviar. It's such a wearable, classic shade for all skin tones.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...