These are a few of my favorite things... MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow, Lip Glass and Plush Glasses

MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow
Despite the rather embarassingly large number of eyeshadows that I already own, for the past month or so I have found myself reaching nearly everyday for the same product over and over.

What is it? It's my Mineralize Eye Shadow in Family Silver. The color shown here is basically the base color. It comes in a pretty decent sized round compact, with half a light silver and the other half a darker mid-tone silver.

Both colors have metallic veining, which is more apparent with the coppery veins found in the darker silver, but there are gold veins in the lighter color as well. Both of these colors are sheer but very easily buildable and they are particularly easy to blend with other shadows.

In particular I like using this shadow with the neutral tones found in my Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes Palette, but nearly any basic brown shadow would be a perfect compliment to this shade!

MAC Tinted Lipglass
I have also found yet another holy grail worthy lipgloss in the form of MAC's tinted lipglass. I've in particular fallen hard for Trifle, which is a white/translucent based lipgloss with a bit of pink pearly shimmer in it. I've found that this shade is perfect on my lips alone for just a hint of color that looks fantastic, it's great over my favorite Wet'n'Wild Lipliner or over pretty much any lipstick!

The lipglasses are great, they have a light minty cooling sensation on my lips, they are long lasting, have no flavor (love that!) and best of all are not at all gloopy!

Anther great option is this Set of 5 Plushglasses from MAC's Holiday Curiositease Collection! There are 5 Plushglasses included in this set. I'm not really sure what the difference between a Plushglass and a Lipglass is, but I love these little lip glosses! They are slightly smaller than a full size gloss, which makes them just the perfect size to stick in your pocket and use all day long. Each of these glosses are very sheer with just a hint of color, which is perfect since a few of them are a bit scary bright in the tube! Let me assure you, each of these glosses is translucent, with just the perfect hint of color to wear with bare lips. This special holiday set includes 5 shades, and would be a perfect holiday stocking stuffer!

• Wet, Wild, Wonderful, a bronze with gold pearl
• Pretty Plush, an extra soft pink with white pearl
• Bountiful, a richly pearlized mid tone pink
• Plus Luxe, a full fluorescent pink with pink pearl
• Hot Stuff, a sheer berry with periwinkle sparks

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...