ABBA Hair Care- Pure Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner


I've tried a lot of hair products as I review products for this blog, and I have to say that while I've liked many of them, none of them have made me consider trading in my beloved Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner. Until now that is!

ABBA is an amazing line of 100% Vegan products, sold in salons. The products are divided in to families based upon the ingredients and what they treat. To find the family that is right for you simply answer a few simple questions in the Herbal R/X Quiz. I was told to try out the Pure Moisture products when I took the quiz, which was an assessment that I agreed with.

The Pure Moisture Shampoo contain Yucca and Geranium, both of which help hair to retain moisture. The conditioner has Sage, Geranium and Mint for conditioning and healing. Usually when I try a new shampoo I get great results with the first few uses, but after a few days my hair starts to feel more and more straw-like, and it takes a few weeks of heavy duty conditioning to return my hair to normal. Not so with this line! These products gave me shiny, easily managed hair. It was silky and healthy, not at all over conditioned, and with each use it just got better!

I would also like to point out when you look at the ingredients list of both the shampoo and conditioner that they both contain protein, which really helps to strengthen the hair shaft and keep your hair healthy.

Pure Moisture Shampoo
The Shampoo is a creamy white and smells quite a bit of mint. It has a nice amount of lather, and it rinses out easily without creating that "squeeky clean" sound that makes me think I've over cleansed my hair!
INGREDIENTS (refer to the Shampoo & Conditioner Post):
Botanical Infusion of: [Water (Aqua) (Eau), Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract], Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Myristamine Oxide, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Wheat Amino Acids (150 mw), Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (1000 mw), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (2000 mw), Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Mentha arvensis Oil (*Wild Mint), Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).


Pure Moisture Conditioner
The conditioner also smells strongly of the wild mint, but with a bit of the geranium as well. This is a thick white conditioner that feels silky as you apply it to your hair. It rinsed out very easily and left my hair feeling strong, healthy and silky.
INGREDIENTS (refer to the Shampoo & Conditioner Post):
Botanical Infusion of: [Water (Aqua) (Eau), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Quercus Alba Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract], Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Behentrimonium, Methosulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Mentha Arvensis Oil (*Wild Mint), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (1000 mw), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (2000 mw), Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Lupin Amino Acids (150 mw), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).


No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...