Nailtiques Oil Therapy

While it might seem that there are a lot of cuticle oils on the market, I can definitely say that they are not all created equal. Most seem to leave an oily film on my nails. Even worse, they dull my polish and do not hydrate my cuticles, which is why the oil was put there in the first place! If you can find one that sinks into your cuticles and doesn't mess up your mani then a decent smell is just an added bonus!

Well, one product that I'm really loving right now is Nailtiques Oil Therapy. This cuticle oil is really a collection of 10 different natural oils, with a faint apricot smell. It has a brush just like a nail polish, making it very easy to apply! Simply brush on, then rub in. It really does sink right in, really hydrating your cuticles. It actually does stay a bit on your mani, but rather than dulling it I ended up super shiny.

In fact, this oil has quite a few other uses besides cuticle hydration! When a light layer is applied over my polish I noticed that my drying time was cut almost in half! Really! This is also a great option for particularly rough skin areas, such as elbows and ankles. I've been using this on an old blister on my heel (darn those cute new shoes!) which has now softened up quite nicely due to this product.

Ingredients:
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianhus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Jugians Regia (Walnut) Seed oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Red 17


Nailtiques Oil Therapy

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...