Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Gel Eyeliner


Sometimes a gel eyeliner can be a good thing. Like when it is easy to apply, is long lasting, and looks fantastic all day long. Sometimes a gel eyeliner can be a bad thing, and I'm not naming names, but there is a big company that makes a gel eyeliner that is difficult to apply, smears all over and disappears by noon. Not exactly desirable. Unfortunately the bad gel eyeliners are much harder to find than the good gel eyeliners. This is a good one.

I tried Black Pearl, which is a beautiful smokey black with some subtle shimmer. It comes with it's own brush (most gel eyeliners don't, so this is fantastic!), which is the perfect little nylon blush for applying the eyeliner. It is a bit thicker than other gel eyeliners, which I think helps with the application. It applies smoothly and easily. It looks fantastic on my eye. It doesn't smudge. It is still there when I go to bed 18 hours later. I really could go on and on, but just know that this is definitely a good eyeliner!

It is on-line now in the beautiful Bronze Pearl color pictured here, but more colors are coming soon!

Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Gel Eyeliner

5 comments

  1. I was looking for a good gel eyeliner. Thanks for the tip, I will get myself one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds amazing, I'll have to get one in black! But just out of curiosity, what big brand gel eyeliner are you referring to that you don't like? Just so I know not to buy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one I don't like is by L'Oreal's HIP line, it honestly didn't make it to lunch!

    I was at ULTA the other day and they had this liner in Black Pearl there if you're looking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had good luck with HIP, but I also use primer, or at least a little concealer or stick foundation on my lids. With that as a base HIP and MAC do equally well. Cool color, though, and I'll look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great and long lasting gel eyeliner I've found is by Jane. It comes with a small flat angled natural hair brush, too. And the hairs are soft.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...