Artemis Woman Heel Smoother: The Lazy Girl's Pedicure!

Almost exactly a year ago I told you about my new found love for the Artemis Woman Heel Smoother. This is a great product that I'm still loving and thought needed to be mentioned again with my "pretend" month of pedicures.

In the last year I've cut back a bit on my use of the heel smoother (I'm not using it about every 3 weeks or so), mostly because it can be very easily overused. It's very easy to use, I sit down in the shower and use the tips on my heels, any rough spots but mainly on the cuticle area. It makes quick work of smoothing my skin with very little effort. Truly, I do have to be careful to not over do it, as I just end up prone to blisters if I'm not paying attention! I love that my Heel Smoother is waterproof as well, making it very easy to use in the shower and rinse off afterwards.

Artemis Woman Heel Smoother


Great News! I have 1 Artemis Woman Heel Smoother to giveaway! I've decided to make this a short contest, so enter now!

2 comments

  1. I tried this and it just didn't work for me..maybe I was using it all wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh, I love my Heel Smoother. I couldn't show my feet in public with out it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...