Product I'm Loving: Anastasia Brow Gel

Product I'm Loving: Anastasia Brow GelWhen I was at Anastasia this past week as part of the Total Beauty Tour I was seriously hiding behind the other bloggers. Why? I didn't want Anastasia to see my unruly brows! I was very embarrassed about my brow situation and lucky for me I (think) went unnoticed. However, if you want to see Anastasia at work, check out the great video that Laurie over Beauty's Spot took of Anastasia working her magic on Annie from Bella Sugar.

While I've since been "sorted out" by Elke, I have to admit that my brows are frequently a huge issue for me. They like to just stick up all over the place. So, when I got home and opened up my bag of products from Anastasia I was incredibly excited to find brow gel in the bag! I have tried pretty much every clear mascara, brow gel, wax or fixative on the market without great success. Nothing is able to keep my brows where I want them without becoming a big ugly flaky mess.

Until now.

I've finally found the perfect product, and it is holy grail worthy! This brow get is absolutely perfect. It's easily applied from the mascara wand, it's non-sticky, holds all day and never flakes. Truly, this is fantastic.

Anastasia Brow Gel

4 comments

  1. The five piece brow kit really is life changing. That's how I first discovered the brow gel and now I use it as my daily makeup bag. It fits in almost any purse. I thought your brows looked great the whole time. Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :D
    i love your blog, it's amazing :D
    i want to ask you if you want to trade links with my blog http://www.love-fashion.fever.com

    let me know on the comments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anastasia's products. Being light blonde, she has a perfect brow powder for light-haired women.

    I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the colored brow gel in Espresso - it is HG for me b/c it sets my brows and fills them in a little.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...