Some Great Holiday and Get Ready Quick Tips!

Rebekah George is one of those New York girls that seems to appear everywhere. In the past she's worked in the Fashion and Beauty Departments at magazines like Redbook, Prevention, Lifetime, Natural Health, and Grace. I feel as though I've seen her appearing all over the internet and television, usually with great, fast tips that I've found useful.

She recently teamed up with Proctor and Gamble to answer the questions of bloggers, and I decided to take advantage. Yes, it was sponsored so she mentioned their products. On the other hand, I like that she's mentioning easy to find and affordable products. So, rather than telling us to slather up with Creme de la Mer, we get a great Olay lotion. Can't complain there!

I asked 3 different questions, you can see her answers in the video!





I'm sure at various times I've either gotten samples or bought the products featured. Just count me in for both.

1 comment

  1. Cute interview! I have been meaning to try those CG Liqui-line liners...that color eggplant sounds so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...