FACE Stockholm #28: A Hidden Nail Polish Layering Gem

FACE Stockholm #28:  A Hidden Nail Polish Layering Gem, Swatches
This nail polish is from FACE Stockholm and is very surprising. In the bottle it is a light pink with a lot of iridescence. It looks quite a bit like you would expect it, a fairly sheer color that is subtle but up close has the pretty iridescence. This picture is 3 coats, still with visible nail line. But, I really like it and want to walk around staring at it all the time.

This polish is pretty on its own, but once it is layered the polish is amazing. I wish I could truly capture it in a picture, but I can't. I did try though, read on to check it out.



I decided to try a wide range of colors for layering. Black Onyx is obviously the most dramatic of the colors I layered over, but over the other colors #28 is just pretty. I can't describe it any other way.


Over Snow (which I could not get to show up in a single picture, and I have about 200 (!!) pictures of these 4 nails with the layering) the iridescence is really pretty. It is subtle, but more prominent than #28 alone. Over Diva Bride and Light as Air #28 isn't really iridescent, it really adds a level of fine, pretty shimmer. Over Black Onyx the iridescence just takes over. I can see layering even more over this layer, perhaps a holo or glitter for more bling.

FACE Stockholm Nail Polish #28

9 comments

  1. I saw your post and immediately zipped over to Face Stockholm to buy some of that gorgeous polish. It's not available! So sad ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always inspire me to do my nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog! the nail polish posta are my favorite!!!!
    -aubrey 13 years

    (the picture is my mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Light as air with and without the face stockholm look so pretty on you. Thanks for sharing a smaller known brand (Face Stockholm).
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how pretty. I love when I can change the appearance of a polish and spruce up a manicure midway through the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! The polish isn't on there? They told me it was part of the spring line, I hope it shows up soon. Really it is available soon!

    Pammy- I've been nail crazy for years, I just decided I should start taking pics again. Be ready, I have already scheduled nail polish pics every few days well into March! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just checked the site again, and although they have new colors, there is no #28. They lied to you! Curses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FACE Stockholm's Nail Polish #28 is available! See here: http://facestockholm.com/core/PRODDisp/?ProdId=61

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...