Estée Lauder Spring 2011: Wild Violet


Yet another spring collection that just seems really pretty to me.


The eye shadows especially appeal to me, though that is usually the case with Estée Lauder eye shadows. They've also created two new, limited edition shades of Pure Color EyeShadow in Untamed Violet and Sugar Cube.


Also included in this collection are four new, limited edition shades of Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Wild Violet, Wild Coral, Wild Blossom and Wild Fire. As well, there are four Pure Color Gelées in Electric Cherry, Electric Violet, Electric Pink and Electric Coral. I have some of the lippies sitting here waiting to take swatch pictures, I promise I'll try to get to them soon!

Estée Lauder Spring 2011: Wild Violet

3 comments

  1. Super pretty collection! I am so into purple shadows right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how beautiful the model looks in the ad. The lips are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lips are amazing, I wish I could get such vivid colors to look amazing on me but it never seems to work out quite right.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...