Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss: Shine and Smoothing that Doesn't Weigh Down My Hair!

Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss: Shine and Smoothing that Doesn't Weigh Down My Hair!
I have to admit that I've been a bit obsessed with this product (ok, maybe a little bit more obsessed) and I have a feeling that I'm going to be buying a couple more tubes of this product very soon!

Oscar Blandi's Pronto Gloss promises to defrizz and to shine up your hair without weighing it down, and let me tell you this stuff definitely delivers. It can be applied to wet or dry hair, and I've been using it every time I wash my hair for weeks now. A small amount is all I need (I have a lot of hair too). I spread it through my hair while it is wet and then use a wide toothed comb to spread it throughout my hair. The Gloss is a thick lotion that has a lemon scent to it, though I only smell it during application.

I notice a difference in my hair even with just blow drying. My hair feels super soft and it seems to flow differently. Once my hair is dry it is shiny and healthy looking, but you can't tell that I've applied any product because my hair still has just as much volume as before. My frizz is definitely cut way down as well.

Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss

4 comments

  1. Does it have silicones in it?

    I've been reading about silicones in hair products and I'm trying to go silicone free for a while to see if I find any great benefits.

    This looks like a really nice product and I'm on the hunt for a serum/cream for my lengths and ends.

    Nice review x

    Clever Rabbit Beauty Blog
    Polish. Potions. Whatever.

    Follow me on twitter: @Clever_Rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds brilliant, will definatley give this a try.

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. CleverRabbit- It does have Silicones. I'm not sure if avoiding the cones really helps or not, truthfully. Some people (esp those with curly hair) swear by it. I tried it for about 6 weeks or so and my wavy hair seemed harder to manage without my Cones, so I went back. hope it helps you!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stuff too! I use it on dry hair all the time-going to try it on wet hair next!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...