New Mommy Beauty: 3 Baby Products That Work Well for Beauty Needs

Mommy, New Mom, Beauty, Tricks, Hints, Time Savers

Today's post is from Nikkia of Silver Lips Beauty. I've been lucky enough to meet Nikkia a few times, and she really is one of the nicest people I've ever met. She looks perfect at all times (I'm not sure how she does this, I'm pretty jealous of this ability), loves music and has great swatch pictures on her blog. She's a pro makeup artist and her tips are always amazing!


I always get interesting stares from my friends and family when I prance myself onto the baby aisles at most stores. I have no babies yet but that aisle houses some of the best beauty products ever. Here are three of my all time favorite baby products that I love using on myself.

In no particular order:
Baby Shampoo – this product is excellent for washing makeup brushes. If it’s gentle enough for a baby, it has to be gentle enough for our little beauty investments right?

Baby Wipes- not only is this great for removing makeup, I’ve even used these to remove small foundation stains and mascara accidents. Another plus is that you get a bang for your buck, especially for new moms since these will always be on hand.

• And lastly good ole’ Vaseline – most new moms use Vaseline for a host of reasons from soothing diaper rash, cradle cap, teething pain to removing stickiness from the eyes. But a beauty junkie may be using this for slightly different reasons, like as a eyebrow sealant, or as a nightly beauty cream or even a hair grease. No matter the use babies and adults alike find hundreds of ways to make this centuries old product work.

What are some baby products you use for your beauty needs?

PS Diaper rash cream works wonders on dry patches in the winter ☺


Silver Lips Beauty

2 comments

  1. I have used diaper rash cream after doing a chemical peel such as a 20% TCA. It along with aquaphor (I use instead of vaseline) is great for permitting the skin to peel without discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunshine, Thanks so much for letting me guest blog while you enjoy the new little one. How are you and the baby doing? Hope all is well and thanks again :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...