A Quick Tip for Soft Feet!

Mommy, New Mom, Beauty, Tricks, Hints, Time Savers

Today's new mommy tip is definitely one of those tips that will work great for any one, and it is one I never would have thought of myself. It comes from Romy, of Romy Raves. Romy not only a very busy beauty blogger, but she co-owns a very successful marketing research and consulting firm and on top of all that is mom to a 7 year old son. I'm tired just thinking about everything she does! If anyone has great (and fast) beauty tips, it is Romy!


Here’s my tip for either swollen pregnant feet or very dry feet: At night before bed, wipe down both feet with a Stridex Pad (super cheap, slightly cooling, you can find it at any drugstore and they contain Salicylic Acid which is great for exfoliation). After you have really wiped each foot well, slather your feet with favorite foot cream (I am loving QTICA’s thick rich Foot Repair Balm during these dry winter months), put on a cute and cozy pair of socks and wake up in the morning with soft, happy & hydrated feet!

Romy Raves

1 comment

  1. I normally do the lotion, esp this time of year. However, I never used the Toner/Stridex...that's a great idea. THANKS :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...