The Item You Need This Spring: A Bright Gloss!


Today's post is from my friend Henna, over at Canadian Beauty. I met Henna about 18 months ago at a blogging event in New York, and I felt an instant connection to her. She is smart and funny with just the right amount of sarcasm. We ran around SoHo and shopped (she even put up with me wanting to go to every Marc Jacobs store and barely buying a thing), and I really wish I could see her like this every year!


If you invest in just one item, let it be a brightly coloured lipgloss.

This spring, my go-to is Nars' Angelika Lip Gloss. This is a bright candy-floss coloured gloss that is sheer enough to work with pretty much anything. It's going to be a gentle addition of colour to your face, and will instantly make you look more awake and refreshed. It's also cool-toned so it's going to make your teeth look whiter! And since this is a gloss and not a lipstick, you can throw it in your purse and apply it without even looking into the mirror.

Be fabulous this Spring without even trying.

Canadian Beauty
Nars' Angelika Lip Gloss

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...