Chanel Pearl Drop Nail Polish

Chanel Pearl Drop Nail Polish, Spring 2011, Swatch
This nail polish really does look like the surface of a (real) pearl. There is amazing gold shimmer and shine (the gold is more pronounced in real life, this is the best that I could capture it), I think only Chanel could capture this in a nail polish. It is a bit deceiving in the bottle and images as I think this polish is actually warm toned, not the cool you would think a white polish is. As well, it is surprisingly opaque, I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.

Chanel Pearl Drop Nail Polish

1 comment

  1. Thanks for letting us know about such cool products!! Where can I buy the polish?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...