Serena Van Der Woodsen's Waves, Fast and Easy!

This amazing hair styling tip was provided by Amber over at Beauty Blogging Junkie. Amber writes one of my favorite blogs and has to be one of the nicest bloggers that I know. She's also the funniest (have you seen her vocab?) and she has some pretty amazing hair too. I'm using this tip over and over from now on, how could you not want to have Blake Lively's hair if you could?

Serena Van Der Woodsen Waves, Fast Easy, Wavy Hair, Blake Lively
Lately I find that my low-maintenance hair looks BETTER than it does when I take 45 minutes styling it. The trick is to wash it at night and then let it air-dry for 20 minutes with a bit of mousse (I'm loving Motions At Home Foaming Wrap Lotion) throughout the length of my hair and Moroccan Oil on the ends. Then, I blow-dry my bangs and the sides of my hair along the hairline, in addition to a 3-inch section at the crown, for height. Then, when my hair is about 85% dry, I coil it into a bun on top of my head, like Pebbles Flintstone, and sleep on it. When I take it down in the morning, I have SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN WAVES, and the whole process only takes a few minutes to achieve. Love it.


1 comment

  1. thanks for the tip - i can't wait to try this tomorrow night and wake up with beautiful waves monday morning!
    love, jules

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...