OPI Last Friday Night

OPI Last Friday Night, Nail Polish, SWatch, Katy Perry
This nail polish is a bit odd. I've seen others mention it on-line, so I don't think it's only my bottle, but it is more of a gel than nail polish. There is a definite jelly finish with a very light blue background. I'm wearing 4 coats in this picture so you can see the blue, but I would recommend layering over an actual blue polish rather than layering this one if you want more blue impact.

This polish is part of the Katy Perry Collection
OPI

3 comments

  1. I just put that on last night and was completely surprised by the application versus how it looks in the bottle. It's a very "wintery" sort of blue glitter and pretty, but I agree it would look better over another blue. I'm going to try it over my fav blue, China Glaze Frostbite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like it even though the blue doesn't show that much! :)

    check out my blog and if you like it please subscribe :)

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...