Stila's Breathtaking Beauty Palette

Stila's Breathtaking Beauty Palette, revie, swatch
Recently I shared a sneak peek at Stila's E! Live from the Red Carpet collection. This collection features quite a few amazing palettes, and my favorite is the Breathtaking Palette.

Breathtaking Beauty $25
• Eye Shadows
- Cinema - pale nude, base shade
- Best Picture - shimmery lavender, lid shade
- Film - black with shimmer, liner shade
- Academy - pale gold, base shade
- Theater - shimmery brown, lid shade
- Drama - rich purple, liner shade
• All Over Shimmer Powder in Kitten
• Convertible Color in Breathtaking
• Lip Glaze in Guava (deluxe travel size)

Read on to see swatches.



• Cinema - pale nude, base shade
• Best Picture - shimmery lavender, lid shade (to me this is a brown, I don't really see the lavender)
• Film - black with shimmer, liner shade


• Academy - pale gold, base shade
• Theater - shimmery brown, lid shade (mine is matte)
• Drama - rich purple, liner shade


• All Over Shimmer Powder in Kitten
• Convertible Color in Breathtaking

Stila

3 comments

  1. No way is Best Picture lavender. I even called my husband in for an independent verification. It's brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this overall, but feel like the shadows repeat themselves, so to me I see three shadows a shimmer and a blush....though it may still be worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks right up my alley! What lovely neutrals!!! Must go pick one of these up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...