Coveting: Too Faced's Smoky Eye Palette

Too Faced's Smoky Eye Palette
I have to admit, that with all of the makeup I own, I find myself using a Too Faced eye shadow palette at least 3 or 4 times a week (I bought both the Naked and Romantic Eye palettes). And, while I'm not often a dark smoky eye girl, I'm tempted to pick up this palette too! I love Too Faced's shadows- they blend well, last all day and the colors always work for me. You can click the image above to get a better view of the shadows. What do you think? It looks worth checking out to me!

Too Faced's Smoky Eye Palette

4 comments

  1. Agreed! I just recently got the Naked Eye Kit and I totally love it! I want to pick up the Romantic one next and possibly the smoky one too! I dont do smokey eyes too often, but this certainly would be the perfect kit for the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour look really good. I always wanted to try these palettes but I never did. But as I've seen this one now I think I should definatly do that. =)

    Krisi
    (http://krisi-beautytime.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the Natural Eye palette and love it. I love the little templates that they include to give you ideas on how to use the shadows. Also, how can you not love the adorable packaging? And I love the magnetic closure on the box, along with the hidden brush underneath. Awesome product for traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this smokey eye palette. It works so well with my style.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...