Zoya Dana

Zoya Dana, Swatch, Nail Polish
Zoya

6 comments

  1. It's a really pretty shade. I got one from a no name brand that is the exact same coulor and it cost like 50 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog so much.))*

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! This is the *perfect* shade of pink for spring/summer!!! Christine-where is the best place to find Zoya? I have never tried any of their polishes...but, I am going to *have* to pick up this shade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoya can be a bit hard to find in stores. There are some ULTAs that carry it (and I've heard rumors that it will soon be in more stores) and you can find it in some Whole Foods as well. I think the best place to get them is to go to Zoya.com and order the spoons, which are 50 cents each. They'll show you the exact color and the price is credited to your account, so they are effectively free but can save you from buying a color if you're not sure about it.
    Zoya did recently raise their prices ($8 each now), though on their Facebook page they say there's going to be a great promo soon, which would be a great time to order. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pink! I have used Zoya (won from a blog giveaway) but have not seen in stores. I would love to find some locally.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...