Concealer Series: Dalton Line and Crease

Dalton Line and Crease, Concealer, Blogger, Blog, Review Series
Dalton is a new line for me, though they've long been a QVC favorite. Their face products contain "Dermaflex Technology, a proprietary formula that combines specific ingredients designed to flex and move with your skin allowing you to express yourself without settling." So, basically they've tried to make their products move with you throughout the day. Sounds pretty good to me!

The concealer also contains hyaluronic acid to help with hydration and light reflectors to help distract from fine lines and wrinkles. I don't notice there being any shimmer (this is good, sometimes the light reflection is too much), and I was pretty happy with how the concealer worked overall. I did have to use several light layers to cover my stubborn visible capillary under my eye.



Consistency: While the concealer comes in a pot and is in a cake form, it seems a bit less compact and "looser" than many traditional cake concealers.
Blendability: Since it is a bit creamier than other cakes, I did find it easier to blend.
Buildable coverage: Yes, though I recommend stopping at 3 light layers as it starts to cake a little bit.
Feeling on skin: Medium weight in feeling
Wear: 8-10 hours
Problems with wear: Caking as noted above with too many layers
Shades Available: 4 colors available

Dalton Line and Crease

3 comments

  1. Sounds good. Have you tried Clea de Peau's concealer?
    http://www.oneproductatatime.com/2011/01/addicted.html
    Keep up the great reviews!
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, I love your reviews!

    The Dalton website however makes it very tough to consider buying from them considering they have NUMEROUS spelling mistakes and the mistakes are made on the easy words. Basic human error spelling mistakes. Weird for a QVC endorsed seller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lia- I haven't, but I've heard amazing things for years and it is on my list of things to buy sometime.

    Calamityville- I know! I was shocked too. They sent me the products and I checked out the website later and I was really surprised.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...