Bioré's Makeup Removing Towelettes: A Contest, A Review, and Even a Video!

Biore Makeup Removing Wipes,Towelettes, review
If you're anything like me, you've seen the Bioré Makeup Removing Towelettes in stores but quickly dismissed them. How well could a wipe really remove all of your makeup? You'd probably need at least 2, which means that pack isn't a very good deal, right?

Bioré asked me to create a video showing how it does (or does not) remove all of my makeup. In exchange, they have sponsored an amazing contest for 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic readers! I've never made a video before this, so I had fun learning to use iMovie. Until a few months ago I refused to show my picture anywhere on-line, but since you'll be seeing me in something coming up in a few weeks (more on that later), I decided it was finally time to try out this YouTube business.

So, read on to find out more about the towelettes, to watch the video and see how you can enter the contest!

First, the towelettes. When I started the video, I had on Make Up Forever HD foundation, Full Cover Concealer, Tarte powder blush and Stila Eye Shadow. My eye liner is the waterproof Stila eye liner pen. I've found that it can be a tad tricky to remove, so that was the really challenging product here. Mascara is Stila's new Forever Your Curl mascara (not waterproof).

Now, let's watch the video and see how awkward I can be.



So, it did remove everything. Right after rubbing my face with the wipe you can see I look a little red in the video, but it went away pretty much immediately and I didn't have any irritation. My skin had no residue on it and I obviously could have removed everything quite a bit faster than I did. I'm impressed!

The Contest

So, Bioré has sent me the three products featured here as the prize. There will be 10 winners! Seriously, I was amazed. I opened the box expecting to have 3 winners, instead there will be 10! You'll get your own Makeup Removing Towelettes, the amazing Pore Strips and Pore Unclogging Scrub. These are their most popular products for a reason.

The contest is open to US Residents, you have until Midnight EST on May 8th to enter. Simply fill out the form below (note that I have a new form, your info won't be shared with anyone but if there are any problems with using it please let me know in the comments of this post). If you win I'd love to see you create a video like mine, or share some before and after pics!

Thanks to everyone that entered!
Using random.org, entries #51, 19, 1, 22, 17, 15, 49, 18, 28, 58 have won! I'll be contacting the winners via email.

Bioré

3 comments

  1. Yay for your first video!!! You did a great job!!! Yes, isn't iMovie Fun!!! Keep up the great work Christine and I look forward to more videos in the future (I am on video hiatus until my summer vacation). These towelettes by Biore look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!! I have been looking to try these out so on my next Target run i'm going to pick a pack up! Thanks for sharing and Yay for the 1st video!!! You're so adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! Love your first video!!! you did a wonderful job. The captions are great. :-) Today's my first day off in a bit so I'm finally getting caught up on all my blog reading.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...