More Gradual Tanning: Ellery Checks Out Jergens Natural Glow As Well!

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Review, Sunless Tanner
Yesterday I shared my opinion of the Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer, today my cousin Ellery is reviewing the Firming version. We both just happened to buy and review the product! I finished my review, opened my email, and there was her review! Funny that we were on the same wavelength. After reading her review I think I'll be picking up the firming formula rather than the revitalizing next time. Ellery describes a coconut scent, definitely not my experience! Note that Ellery's skin tone is olive and she purchased the medium to dark tone of this product.


Hi everyone! Ellery here from Mom's Life Made Easy with another sunless tanner review.  This time you can find this one right at your local drugstore for under $10.  Jergens Natural Glow Sunless Tanner With Firmer is a pretty thick lotion that has a slightly sunscreen smell to it with a hint of coconut (reminds me of Banana Boat sunscreen).  There really is no "tanner" smell, which is nice, you just smell like you spent the day at the beach.

This tanner is unique in that it gives you a gradual tan when you apply it daily.  I tried it everyday for two weeks and I could see that my skin did look more coppery and did not have an orange tint.  The change was very gradual and not something you would really notice after just a few days.

I also liked that the lotion did moisturize well, so I didn't feel that I needed to add my own moisturizer on top.  It also blended well into the areas I didn't tan, such as my face, hands, and feet.

Now on to the bad news...I didn't notice any firming!  I was all excited to see some slight toning on my thighs and belly, but didn't see a thing.  After two weeks I can't say that I felt or visual noticed any sort of "firming."  So my suggestion would be to just stick with the original and save a buck or two!


Today's post has been brought to us by my cousin Ellery from Mom's Life Made Easy. I've conned her into trying out all of the sunless tanners this year since I've embraced the pale. Ellery is a busy mommy of 3 little ones under the age of 5, but somehow manages to always look amazing!


Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizers

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...