The Nail Files: A Common Pedicure Mistake and A Contest!


I fully admit to liking reality television, though I'm pretty selective about what I will watch (some Kardashians, Real Housewives of the OC... but no Bachelor. Sorry.) There's a new show coming out soon on the TV Guide Channel that will likely be making my list of reality shows!

Nail Files is from the creators of Jersey Shore. Katie Cazorla, owns a Hollywood nail salon popular with celebs, is engaged to Walter Afanasieff, a Grammy award-winning music legend. The series follows Katie as she aspires to take The Painted Nail to the next level. Katie has gifting suites at Sundance and the Oscars, attends the Grammy Awards with Walter and has a ton of drama with her staff. She looks fun and just... real.

The series premieres on Tuesday, June 21st and I've already set my DVR!




To celebrate the premiere, I have 5 prize packs! Each includes Katie's line of Painted Nail Nail Polish, a mini fan, a manicure set, TV Guide Network T-shirt, and a poster. The Painted Nail's polish is created with Nubar, and my friend Michelle over at All Lacquered Up loved it in her recent review.

You can only win once, and you must be in the United States to win. You can have multiple entries! Fill this out once to enter. For additional entries, you can follow me on Twitter or are my Facebook Friend or subscribe to my daily emails. For each of these items you can fill out the form again, and indicate why you are cool. You have until next Sunday, 6/26 at midnight eastern to enter. Good luck!

I used Random.org to draw numbers, the winners were entry numbers: 27, 98, 125, 6, 7


The prizes have been provided by TV Guide

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...