China Glaze Latticed Lilac Metallic Crackle Nail Polish

China Glaze Latticed Lilac Metallic Crackle Nail Polish swatch
The metallic China Glaze crackles seem to wear better than their OPI or other China Glaze counterparts. I'm currently on day 6 of this manicure with no chips or other issues. In person this crackle shifts between light purple and silver depending on the light. I wore it to work (I work in a very shatter loving ICU) and I had a huge number of compliments. Definitely my favorite crackle polish so far!

China Glaze

5 comments

  1. I like these crackles because the color of the crackle always dominates the base coat and it can be sort of dreary always having black or white nails with just a hint of color~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo pretty, I really want some!

    http://www.fruitful-laughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this product is amazing i thought u added the texture yourself but when nail polish dry out it leaves in 2 tones

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats really pretty christine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful on you, Christine.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...