Annmarie Gianni Skin Care: Rosemary Peppermint Body Wash

Annmarie Gianni Skin Care: Rosemary Peppermint Body Wash

A body wash is a body wash is a body wash. Right? Well.... maybe not.

Like all of the products from Annmarie Gianni, this body wash is all natural and organic. The scent seems to lean more towards the peppermint side than the rosemary side, but smells like something you'd find in a spa. I loved smelling it first thing in the morning and found myself reaching for it over other products just to have the peppermint scent.

Because it doesn't have surfactants like other body washes, you won't be able to achieve the high foam most Americans are accustomed to having in their morning shower. Do not fret, there is a little bit of foam, and the body wash seems to do just fine without it.


15 Minute Beauty Fanatic readers can get 10% off with the code 15minbeauty until July 9 on the Annmarie Gianni Skin Care website
Annmarie Gianni Skin Care: Rosemary Peppermint Body Wash

5 comments

  1. Just found your blog, love it. We're working on a dermatology medical-ish blog. Thanks for the new blogging tips, they're very helpful. Just added you to my reader.
    -Erin
    dermdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comments Erin! I liked your site as well, I've just added it to my links list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love peppermint in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely agree, this body wash is awesome! I bought it a couple of weeks ago and I already noticed my skin was healthier with better clarity and tone. For more great tips on keeping your skin beautiful please visit my blog runningwithmascara.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, this a new thing for me, I may try as soon as I go to supermarket :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...