MAC Semi-Precious Blushes


The Semi-Precious collection has 3 blushes and they really are beautiful. They're more matte than most mineralized skin products (maybe it's just me, but I seem to think of them as having shimmer in everything). The MAC website states that these have subtle shimmer, but to my eyes I only pick that up in bright sunlight. The colors are well pigmented, but easy to use with a light hand and build to more coverage.


Warmth of Coral: Coral, Peach
Pressed Amber: Nude, Beige, Brown

Mineralize Blushes, from MAC

1 comment

  1. Those are really pretty! I am looking for a daily blush that I will love. All of mine are too pale pink and just look to 'cutesy' on me. It is hard to find something with just enough pink, with brown, and no coral or orange. Any suggestions?
    www.MomsLifeMadeEasy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...