L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche le Gloss: Seriously Amazing Lip Gloss

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche le Gloss: Seriously Amazing Lip Gloss, review
Have you seen the new L'Oreal lip glosses yet? Love. Serious love. Amazing. I picked up one at CVS the other day, and the display was so pretty I had to really stop myself from buying a few more. Or six. In the end I only bought one (#164, Nude Illusion, pictured above, which is for some reason called Nude Touch on the L'Oreal website), but I think it is a universally flattering shade and if you're in the mood for a new lip gloss, this is the gloss and color to get.

The gloss comes in a tube, though this one is a bit longer and thinner than most lip glosses, giving it a fresh and elegant feel. The gloss isn't sticky, tastes like vanilla and feels like lip balm going on. Seriously, this is not a joke. The formula includes Omega 3s, Vitamin E and Argan Oil, so the gloss is very hydrating. It doesn't last through meals, but it does stick around for my daily cup of coffee.

I think I'll be picking up a red or plum for fall next. This is holy grail worthy gloss.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche le Gloss

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the tip. Gotta look out for it in my are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nude Illusion and Nude Touch are two different shades. Nude Touch is more pinky nude and Nude Illusion is more beige nude :)

    I too love these glosses! I had a really hard time narrowing down my selection because, like you, I wanted them all! A few shades were already sold out at Wal-Mart when I finally got around to buying these, but I know I want more! I picked up Nude Touch, Really Rose and Saucy Mauve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these glosses too! I bought two shades, Nude Illusion and Golden Splash. I love both of them. I have fairly thin lips so bright lipsticks just don't look right on me. But the Golden Splash color is just enough of to give me the perfect coral-ly lips without being in your face.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...