MAC Semi-Precious Eye Shadows: Too Pretty to Use

MAC, Mineralize Eye Shadows, Semi Precious, Semi-Precious, Swatch, Review
Have you seen the Semi-Precious mineralized eye shadows from MAC? Seriously pretty. Like, I want to just stare at them and their sparkly colors. I felt bad swatching them and marring them.

Read on to see what they look like when used. (All images in this post will enlarge if you click on them, by the way.)


Quartz Fusion: Soft Pink, Silver, Deep Pink
Clarity: Light Pink, Off White Green, Gold and Black
Mineral Mode: White Base with Copper and Gray


Faux Gold: Coral, Gold, Lime and Bronze
Golden Gaze: Gold and Black
Smoked Ruby: Burgundy and Black


Blue Sheen: Navy, Black and Peach
Unsurpassable: Green, Teal, Purple and Copper


MAC Semi-Precious Eye Shadows

5 comments

  1. Wow! They should have named them Marble eyeshadows! I love a lot of those colors. Will have to check them out.
    www.MomsLifeMadeEasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they were a bit more pigmented when used dry

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really beautiful. I might buy 1 or 2, just to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this colors as though they are semi-precious stones colors.

    http://shoppinghaul.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up Unsurpassable yesterday at the MAC counter. I just love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...