Fall in 1 Palette: Glo Minerals' Alloy Eyes Collection

Glo Minerals' Alloy Eyes Collection
I'm really starting to think of fall. I want to wear only Fall Makeup (oh my gosh, so much fun stuff to share over the next few weeks), I want red lips and I've been working on my cat eye as well. I've already bought 2 (yes, 2!) amazing pairs of new boots and I have an order of some great updated fall basics in transit from Loft. So yes, I'm very much into fall, despite the 84 degrees it is in Ann Arbor today!

Anyways, this fall is obviously all about the smokey eye and red lip. Honestly, because every fall is about those 2 things. But really, I think a slight update is coming, since with your red lippie you should have a matte smokey eye. See how that is different? Matte. Yes. (I've been reading Hyperbole and a Half this morning, hence my more sarcastic than usual writing.)

Regardless, matte is coming for fall and this palette has some amazing colors for your smokey eye. 4 Matte shades and 4 Metallic shades, for the days that you can't handle being matte any longer and need to spice things up. They all look super wearable and like it should be easy to mix and match for your perfect fall smokey eye look.

Glo Minerals

7 comments

  1. Love making smokey eyes in the fall!! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about Fall right now too Christine! These shades are lovely! While I love the heat, I am ready for the Fall weather, clothes, and makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokey eyes look gorgeous and I love most of the colors here...very suited for the matured age I am into.It is essential to know how to do the smokey eyes and the lips accompanying it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so not a fall girl, or a matte girl for that matter. I'm into spring and shimmer, respectively!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice! i hearted before,i like smokey look n easy to making it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smokey eyes looks very sexy I like it most.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...