Concealer Review Series: LORAC Double Feature

Concealer Review Series: LORAC Double Feature
It's been a little while since I reviewed a concealer, so today I thought I'd share a multi-tasker. In this product there is a light concealer, a roller ball to help blend that concealer and a great highlighter. It's highly portable, so perfect for travel or just keeping in your purse. While the coverage isn't of the level that I prefer for my undereye area, I have found that a few quick swipes in my t-zone over my tinted moisturizer and then blended well is just perfect for days that I need a tad more coverage but don't want to up my routine to a foundation.

The concealer is a stick foundation, hiding under the cap. It is not dry, it seems to have silicone in it since it is slippery feeling. I found that this really helps with blending. Inside of the cap you'll find a plastic roller ball, when rubbed over an area it helps to blend. It definitely works, though I did find this more time consuming than using my fingertip.

At the other end you'll find a highlighter, in a matching skin tone. The highlighter is liquid and comes with a felt covered applicator. A little goes a long way, so be careful! I think this is meant to be used under the eye, though I definitely felt that there was too much shimmer to do so. I found that it was great for the brow bone, inner corner of the eye and cheek bone.



Consistency: Stick
Blendability: Yes
Buildable coverage: No
Feeling on skin: Lightweight
Wear: 6-8 hours
Problems with wear: Caking, Settles into fine lines over time, especially with more layers
Shades Available: 5 shades, I used shade 1

LORAC Double Feature

3 comments

  1. Sounds like a great product to take away on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love multitaskers, although this one doesn't sound like any of the products would really work for my needs. Thanks for the honest reporting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard the brand before, but I think a concealer should have opaque coverage, no? ^^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...