Changes and New Features

Yup, things have been a bit quiet around here lately. I promise that I'm not ignoring the blog, rather I'm doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff with my limited blogging time.

1) So, there's been a big reorganization in my office, which I'm still not done with. I had products everywhere and things that needed to be tested or have already been tested were all jumbled. It was confusing. Things are better now, though I'm not done.


2) During my reorganization, I realized that I've really been putting off writing about a lot on skin care products. Which has always been my favorite category. The issue is that these products just take more time to write about, which is hard when I'm spending a lot of time with my little one. (Total aside- she isn't so little! She's just hit 7 months and is so tall I just ordered her the next step up in car seats. I can't believe it!)

So, to help remedy the ignoring of entire areas of beauty products, I've decided to start a little schedule. You'll see it off to the right side of the page, and while those images won't take you anywhere now you'll find that eventually you'll get to all Monday posts, etc.














This coming week I'll address each day's topic in a little post and ask for feedback about how I cover certain items. As well, I'll likely be posting mostly once a day (in the past I've posted as much as 2-3 times a day), but on days that I do post more than once the "bonus" post will never be of the same category as the main post. As well, there are definitely some categories that aren't in the days of the week above. Like nails. I love me some nail polish. I'll be posting mani pics a few days a week, just kind of randomly.

3) I couldn't resist and revamped the graphics a little for fall. See, the girl is now wearing a trench! And a berry colored lippie!

9 comments

  1. Super cute new layout Christine. It's funny because I just finished my Mascara Monday's posts (writing them anyway) and now you'll be starting. I'm going to have to link to you on my last day hehe.

    PS- Love the "Christine" in the trench. She looks a lot like you do in your videos. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Can't wait to read your featured posts :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and love it! I know how it is to try and do ANYTHING else with a little one - mine is almost 2 years but we also had to get a non-infant seat for him when he was 6 months old. I'm looking forward to your skin care reviews!! Take care. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good plan Christine! :) FYI-for some reason your background is not loading when I view your blog, I can only see your girl's arm. But, I bet your new graphics are cute! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see everything unfold! Thanks for the update, looking forward to the new format. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love re-framing and reorganizing because the same tasks become fresh and new again, congrats! Love the girl on the side too, very cool to scroll text behind her left arm and purse, it's like she's walking out of the screen at you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pammy,that's wierd! She's part of the background now, so maybe your screen isn't big enough to see all of her? She's off to the left...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cynthia- I definitely needed a little reboot. Things were feeling bogged down, I just had stuff EVERYWHERE (it was driving my hubby crazy), and it was so easy to just ignore all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have stuff everywhere in my house too, not just for the blog but for tons of other hobbies. I guess I'll take Hurricane Irene's help and stay inside and spiff it all up.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...