Saturday Plans: Shower Shake Up!


As promised yesterday, in my blog revamp post, each day will have a different special post. Saturdays will be "Shower Shake Up" days, in which I share a great new product that I've been using each morning to help get ready for the day. Obviously this is an extension of my recent shower posts. I loved forcing myself out of my morning rut, now I just need to force myself to share everything with you!

So, look for soaps, body washes, body lotions, scrubs, etc. Shampoo and Conditioner could go here, but I'll be including those in my Friday Hair posts.

4 comments

  1. Yay! I always love learning about new body washes with delightful scents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure when you changed the site (since I have been MIA lately), but love the new girl and logo!
    Mom's Life Made Easy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! Is she holding a Sephora bag?! How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haz mad photoshop skillz! I'm not sure if Sephora will like it, but I really wanted to put it there! The girl wearing the pink shirt came holding a few bags, I had just taken them out (hence her awkward arm angle). I photoshopped/drew sephora in the place of the ugly pink flowered one.

    I just changed it Friday night after working on it for a week or so. So, you haven't missed much!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...