CoverGirl NatureLuxe Mascara

CoverGirl NatureLuxe Mascara, Review
In the past, every time the words "natural" and "mascara" were linked, I inwardly groaned. "Oh sure, I'll try out your natural mascara," is what I said, but inside... I just knew to expect. Wimpy lashes that would rain down black powder and flakes onto my cheeks.

So, when I heard that CoverGirl, the makers of my beloved LashBlast Mascara, I was really unsure of what to expect. Would this just be "Natural" a'la those mascaras you could buy that promised natural looking lashes (I never got those, why even bother with mascara then?) or would this be different?



I think it is different, though I couldn't quite capture the lashes with a picture. No matter how many days I took these pics, they look clumpy. In person they are not clumpy. I can only assure you that they are not. Instead, they have great volume and length, and hold curl very well. My lashes look just as good at the end of the day. And there isn't a collection of black gunk on my cheeks either.

Apparently a few of the synthetic ingredients have been removed and in their place you'll find natural ingredients. Like honey. I only noticed because my lashes actually felt a bit softer and lighter.

CoverGirl NatureLuxe Mascara

2 comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...