I'm Still Here....

It's been awfully quiet around here for the last week or so. I fully admit to being overwhelmed with work, baby, hubby out of town... you get the picture. I should have planned a bit for the last week, but it's been hard to post so often with the baby and actually being ahead... not going to happen. There is cuteness that needs attention paid to it! Also, there is the collection of stuffed food toys that I'm making for my daughter. The squash is crazy cute. She will have the coolest kitchen ever!

Today we head to our first swim lesson, I'm hoping to post this afternoon. I've been playing with my hair a lot more lately. From a great blow dryer from Misikko, to a Speed Waver (for super fast beach waves) and one of those 2 barrel curling irons (this one is from Conair) I have lots to share this week. Stay tuned!

2 comments

  1. Summer's like that! Cheers, and enjoy the change of focus, we're all still here and crazy stretched thin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dr. Bailey. The rest of us are "crazy stretched thin" as well!

    I'm amazed at how often you are able to put up new posts with your plate so full.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...