Napoleon Perdis Blush Patrol: Really, a Burgundy for The Pale Set

Napoleon Perdis Blush Patrol, review, swatch
This is a much darker blush than I thought I'd ever be using. I'm very pale and using a blush that is darker than a mid tone pink (with a big fluffy brush) is asking to look like a clown.

Somehow, that isn't the case with this blush. I think it must be that there is enough gold and white mixed in, but this blush has been really great on my skin tone. I've found myself reaching for it over and over. It took me forever to take pics of it. I couldn't keep it in my "typical" photo area. I was continually hunting it down each morning!

Napoleon Perdis Blush Patrol, review, swatch
The blush is suprisingly light, really it is more of a rose color. The gold adds a little faint shimmer, really it just barely catches the light and that's it. I think this blush would work for pretty much any skin tone.

Napoleon Perdis Blush Patrol

6 comments

  1. Wow, it's pretty.

    I have brown skin, but I think this'll work on me too. It looks like it can give a sunkissed look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :) this is my fav blush, i can never go wrong when earing this. i love how even though it has shimmer i dont end up looking like a disco ball!
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the color of the blush...it is awesome also for the darker skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blush too Christine! I am suprised that this color works for us pale girls with how dark it looks in the pan...but, it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Napoleon, he's such a sweetie. There was actually a handwritten note in the prize I won from you!

    I love this blush, and this line of blushes in general. I'm a huge fan of pigmented and shimmery blushes. Even though I'm pale I don't look awake unless I pile on the blush but my pink skin can handle quite a bit of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my fav color blush,i think this'll work on me too........great post thank you..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...