Palette to Covet: Estée Lauder Travel Exclusive


I feel like Estée Lauder is taunting me. They come out with these great travel exclusives and I have no other excuse to travel! If you're heading anywhere near an airport, keep an eye out for this great palette. (As an aside, I seem to remember the duty store was online, but I can't find it. If you have the link let me know!) The palette includes a great selection of Estée's Pure Color Eye Shadows and Lipsticks.

Shadows (top to bottom, on the right side of this pic):
• Black Crystals
• Silver Ball
• Enchanted Forest
• Polished Platinum
• Sugar Cube

Lippies (top to bottom, on the left side of this pic):
• Scarlet Siren
• Cafe Chic
• Fuchsia Fever
• Beige
• Candy

Estée Lauder

3 comments

  1. Wow the palette looks awesome! I'm longing for travels too!!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was some sort of separation between lip & eye products. That aside, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this palette now! Gotta love lauder!

    Levi
    Www.levihayesonline.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...