Miracle Skin Conceal and Treat

Miracle Skin Conceal and Treat, concealer, review
The Miracle Skin line is meant to include your moisturizer, treatment skin care and (some) of your makeup all together in one easy to use product. I haven't tried their moisturizer/foundation/more coverage than a typical tinted moisturizer yet, but I did get to try out the concealer.

In addition to the normal concealer ingredients this product does contain Vitamin K, which will help long term with those under eye circles. As well, White Rose and Chamomille flower are anti-oxidants.

One major thing to note about this concealer: I tried Light-Medium and it was somewhat orange tinted, which makes it great for concealing dark undereye circles as a corrector. But, not so great as the concealer on it's own. I didn't really like the tint.


Really, this concealer should be a 3.5 on the coverage sale.

Consistency: This is a thick and creamy concealer, but has a bit of a mousse-like consistency
Blendability: Easily blended
Buildable coverage: Somewhat
Feeling on skin: Not really lightweight, but I wouldn't call it heavy either
Wear: 10-12 hours
Problems with wear: Caking with a thick single layer or more than one. Use a light hand
Shades Available: Light, Light-Medium and Medium. I tried Light-Medium and it was a bit too dark for me. I'm typically a light girl, so this wasn't too surprising.








Miracle Skin Transformer Conceal and Treat

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...