Nicole's It's Not Me it's Blue

Nicole It's not me it's blue, picture, swatch
I brought this color in to work the day after I got it in the mail. 2 friends immediately used it for manicures. In person it sometimes looks a little purple or a little bit more silver, depending upon the light.

3 coats to opaque, it is a little harder than a creme to remove due to the shimmer. Please ignore the ding on my index finger, I may have bumped it while still wet....

Nicole by OPI: This shade is a Target exclusive

4 comments

  1. That color is gorgeous and perfect for fall! I will have to check it out!

    http://beautyswithbrains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color. It's dark and sparkly and oh so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...