A Guaranteed Good Hair Day: Kerastase Shampoo & Conditioner

I can not believe that I haven't posted about this shampoo and conditioner duo yet. I feel like I've started this post so many times, didn't I finish and publish it once upon a time? Apparently, no, I did not.

This duo is the answer to an amazing hair day for me. If I use them, my hair with be shiny, it will cooperate with all styling and it will be perfect for at least 2 days. Yes, really. I've never experienced such amazing hair. I started using it when my daughter was only a few months old, and I posted a picture of us together on Facebook. Instead of oohing and aahhhing over the cute baby in the pic, friends from high school, work and all over my life started talking about how shiny my hair was. The power to distract from a cute baby??? Seriously???

So yes, I love this duo. They both have a light floral scent, though I can't pick it up on my hair later. The shampoo has a great lather and the conditioner is nice and thick. They both rinse out easily without the dreaded squeaky clean that means you've stripped your hair of all the oils.

I've been hoarding this duo for "good" days. I used up the last of it this morning. Maybe if I'm a good girl Santa will bring me more for Christmas!








Kerastase

1 comment

  1. I could definitely use a good hair day! It's so expensive though!!

    Hope you have a great day!

    Lauren

    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...