Lippie Love: L'Oreal Infallible Plumping in Pumped Red

I've had this gloss in my sample box for a long time. I'm pretty sure L'Oreal gave it to me when I attending a blogging event in NYC about...2 years ago? When I pulled it out a few weeks ago I was in search of more reds. But, this red seems much more wearable than many other reds. I think it is partly because it is a gloss (it is a tad translucent so my own lips shine through), but the color is a bit pinker than I had expected once applied. It is a plumping gloss, though I didn't have any of the burning/unpleasant sensations that are typical of a plumping product. It does make my thin lips look bigger as well. All around this gloss is a success!

L'Oreal Paris

2 comments

  1. Nice red color, very wearable! how long does it hold for real? interesting product!
    Sayuri

    http://beautyholic-sayuri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was about 4-5 hours for me, though I can't go without a drink to sip on! If I hadn't been drinking anything I do think it would be fine for the 6 hours mentioned by L'Oreal pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...