Nails Inc Maddox Street

Nails Inc has crossed the pond and landed in Sephora. I've been slow to post pics of my 2 shades (this is my fave, Maddox Street), mostly because I've been extensively testing the wear. My first Nails Inc mani lasted about 20 hours before about half of an index finger chipped off. Obviously things weren't off to a great start.

What I've since discovered is that Nails Inc doesn't seem to mix well with Orly's Bonder base coat on me. I can now get about 5 completely chip free days (and 6 days with a few little chips) out of manicure if I'm using CND Stickey as my base coat. I've had good results with both Seche Vite and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat.

In person there is faint same color shimmer in this shade (which I can *almost* imagine in this picture), and it applies easily with 3 thin or 2 thick coats.

I'll be trying out Nails Inc again. I'm definitely interested in their 45 Second Top Coat. My friend Michelle over at All Lacquered Up loves it. It's on my Sephora shopping list!

Nails Inc at Sephora

2 comments

  1. Im looking forward to try this 45 second top coat, it usually take some minutes to dry the coating im using.

    Aden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nails Inc. has a lot to offer. I'm in love with the magnetic manicure and the holo topcoat.

    Jaime
    http://drugofchoicebeauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/nails-inc.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...