MAC Naturally Mineralize Skinfinish

I think that those of us with really pale complexions have a harder time finding products than most "normal" people realize. By normal, I mean those with more average amounts of pigment. Those of us at the dark and light end of the spectrum have a really hard time.

Which is why I want to hoard these Mineralize Skinfinishes. Soooo pretty. And amazing for my pale skin.


I've gone over these a few times so you can see the pretty shimmer and the shades. It is easy to make them sheer (use a big brush to apply all over) or more opaque (a smaller brush to use as a blush). Love them!

MAC

2 comments

  1. SO wish i had the money to try these omg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks so pretty!! I really love the blonde color!

    I'm still loving the stuff you sent me. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...