5 Year of Favorite Products: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

make up for ever full cover concealer review
Since my first Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer review, I admit that it has become a staple in my morning routine. Even when testing other concealers, this tube has not left the vanity counter, and there are some mornings that I must force myself to use the product I'm meant to be testing instead of Full Cover.

The coverage is heavy, and just enough to help me cover up my under eye circles. But, it is easy to blend, giving flawless coverage. Plus, it lasts all day.

Make Up For Ever

3 comments

  1. to me it is not easy to blend at all. plus, it required a decent eye cream under it, or... it dries my eyes a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too. Just picked up the MUFE HD foundation today and am hoping my skin will tolerate the HD Primer. All other primers I've tried have made my skin peel. What's up with that? Am hoping the HD will be the exception. Thanks for a great blog.

    moushka26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moushka- I haven't had any issues with peeling from it. With some primers, especially the more silicone based ones such as the Smashbox primer, they get peely and pill up on my skin right after application, especially if my lotion isn't 100% sunken into my skin. I didn't have any issues with this one, I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...