5 Years of Favorite Products: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 15

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 review, uv range, spf coverage
If I had the time to go back and count how many times I've mentioned this product on the blog, I'd likely end up with a double digit number. Easily. Maybe 3 digits. My most complete review of this lotion is probably this one: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 review.

I'm a huge fan of this daily sunscreen moisturizer. I first discovered it as a senior in college, when my acne was just going out of control. Tired of buying all the over the counter acne treatments, only to end up with a dry and peeling face, I decided I'd switch everything out to gentle product. I decided to head to the nearest Kiehl's counter. My skin loved it, particularly this lotion.

Today this lotion is definitely still my go-to morning moisturizer. I can wear it every day without my skin breaking out, it works perfectly under makeup and feels lightweight all day long. While it isn't broad spectrum coverage, it is probably enough for walking to and from the car and driving around. (I opt for heavier duty SPF protection on days that I'll be spending more time outside in direct sun.)


Kiehl's

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...