MAC Tendertone Lip Balm from Cook MAC: Scary in the Pot, much?

Whoa, holy brightness Batman! Yes, that is a super, crazy bright orange lip balm. I pulled it out and all I could say was "what were you thinking MAC?"

Luckily, it turns out that that when applied these balms are much more wearable. I haven't had sun *quite* good enough to pick up on what it looks like on the lip, but hopefully I'll have that soon. You can see in these swatches that the bright orange is really a very pretty peach, the red is more of a warm berry/pomegranate tone and the frosty looking thing is actually a very pretty shimmer in a neutral color.


MAC Cosmetics

8 comments

  1. Those pots are so cute! And indeed wearable when the balms are actually worn ^^

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! great pictures!

    come and check mu contest :)

    http://violetapolikarenko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with those. They feel so good on the lips!
    Love MAC. I bought all of them.
    Great Review.
    I am following!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purring is so pretty. Might have to grab that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the first time I saw them, the green one had me going '..huh?'. They're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Hush, Hush!
    http://www.MomsLifeMadeEasy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...