Shop MAC Kissable Lips- Woo Me and En-Chantee Review and Swatches

SHOP MAC Kissable Lips, review, swatch
I'm a big fan of MAC's Kissable Lips. Are they a gloss, or are they a lipstick? Really, they're a bit of both. They apply like a gloss, are well pigmented like a creamy lipstick, and they aren't sticky at all. They feel hydrating like a balm. They last for hours like a lipstick. Really, they're the best of both world.
Both of these shades are from the Shop MAC collection, and they're amazing! I've been using them non-stop, and I know they're going to be favorites for years. Woo Me is just a tad darker than my own lips and is a neutral that just works for my skin. En-Chantee is very pretty, though can become a bit too pink with a lot of layers. If I stick 1-2 layers I get a very pretty light pink that is perfect for spring.

Do you prefer gloss or lipstick? I've found myself reaching more and more for these hybrid products.


MAC Cosmetics

3 comments

  1. Sooo pretty! I love en-chantee...looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2 glosses you chose are my favorites as well. I went to a pre MAC event for this line and purchased the Enchante lip gloss and the matching lipstick, naughty something? Love them both. I wanted to purchase the woo me and the accompanying lipstick but the small MAC store was so crowsded and I needed to leave befpre I had a major panic attack.

    I think we have the same taste in beauty products. I guess us redheads need to stick together.

    Dlori
    kleimanlaw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hybrid products too, so this sounds like a great buy, really!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...