5 Years of Favorite Products: CoverGirl LashBlast Mascaras, All of Them

covergirl, cover girl, mascara, lashblast, lash blast, review
I fully admit that I got a little distracted and never really finished up my series of my favorite beauty products as part of my 5 year blogiversary.

To help make up for it, I've been taking way too many pics of my eye balls in an effort to properly document my favorite mascara. Because, you see, I don't just have one. (Oh no! How could I have just one favorite mascara??) I have an entire line of favorite mascaras. It was really hard to pick a favorite, and I noticed that I tended to keep coming back to the CoverGirl LashBlast mascaras.

To really share them with you properly, I've taken new pics of all of them and I'll be reviewing (or re-reviewing, whichever is the case) all of them this week. One a day.

So, stay tuned for lots of amazing (and affordable) lashes!


CoverGirl


Most of these mascaras I purchased, some were sent to me by CoverGirl for consideration, and then some of those were repurchased again. Only the Luxe hasn't been purchased by me at some point, though to be fair I only tried it for the first time about a month ago!

1 comment

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...