Algenist Firming & Lifting Intensive Mask Review

Remember back when I shared the Algenist Skincare hitting Sephora info with you? And I promised that I'd be trying it out soon? Well, I did! And now it is time to share.

I didn't try out the every day serums and creams (I only have one face! There are so many items to try out lately). Instead I tried out the Firming & Lifting Intensive Mask. This product does have the same active ingredients as the rest of the line. So, the Alguronic Acid that the line is known for is present. You'll find peptides and Green Tea acts as an anti-oxidant. Keep in mind that these ingredients fight aging over the long term, so it isn't likely that you'll see big anti-aging benefits with just a few mask treatments. Think of the mask as a little intensive burst of those ingredients on occasion.

What you will notice is that this mask is nicely hydrating and the plumping/glowing effect of that moisture definitely is a nice temporary pick me up!

This mask is light and feels a bit like a thick lotion as it is applied. It dries slightly during the 5-10 minute treatment time, but it never becomes tight and uncomfortable. The mask is easy to wash off. The end result is that nice hydrated feeling and a pretty glow.



Algenist

1 comment

  1. I think I am going to try this! I have tried one of the moisturisers before, and while yes, the results are more long term, it made my skin feel so GOOD when I wore it! I am not sure how else to explain it. I feel like I saw some slight visible plumping/smoothing but it just felt amazing to the touch. I think this brand is worth the cost!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...